- Theories of Criminology and Youth Justice (Roger Hopkins Burke)
- Evidence-based Practice and Effective Practice (Martin Stephenson)
- Assessment, Planning Intervention and Review (Ben Archer and Paul Rainey)
- Engaging Youth People in Youth Justice (Martin Stephenson)
- Custody and Resettlement (Rob Allen)
- Desistance (Martin Stephenson)
Also a core text for students taking the Foundation Degree in Youth Justice and the Youth Justice Effective Practice Certificate, this reader provides a more detailed understanding of some of the topics covered in Exploring Youth Justice and introduces some new topics.
Click the cover to see the chapters.