- The Youth Justice System: What is it and where has it come from? (Rob Allen)
- Relationship-based Practice (Martin Stephenson and Heidi Dix)
- Growing up in the 21st Century: Psychological Formulation as a practical application of child development theory (Matilda West)
- Rights, principles and the implications for practice in Youth Justice (Shauneen Lambe and Kate Aubrey-Johnson)
- Education, Training and Employment (Martin Stephenson)
A core text for students taking the Foundation Degree in Youth Justice, this reader provides a comprehensive review of research and implications for practice in a number of core aspects of youth justice.
Click the cover to see the chapters.